Intex is one of the leading manufacturers of above-ground swimming pools. They offer an extensive line of quality products that include above-ground pools, in-ground pools, spa pools, waterfalls, fountains, spas, and more.
Intex Pools offers a wide range of styles and sizes to fit any budget. In addition, their pools come in a variety of shapes and sizes.
Their most popular models include the Intex Ultra Pool, Intex Wavepool, Intex AquaWave, Intex Waterfall, Intex Spa, and Intex Fountain.
Intex Pumps is a separate Intex Pools division specializing in pumps and filtration systems. They offer a full line of pumps for residential and commercial applications.
Intex Paints is another division of Intex Pools that provides a complete line of paints and coatings for pools, spas, and water features.
Why Are Intex Pools So Expensive Now?
Several factors contribute to the price of Intex Pools.
First, there is the cost of materials used to manufacture each model.
Second, there is the labor involved in manufacturing each model.
Third, the shipping costs are associated with moving each product across the country.
Fourth, there is the cost associated with advertising and marketing each model. And finally, there is the cost of maintaining each model once installed.
Each model comes with a warranty. The warranty covers the manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship. However, this does not cover damage caused by accidents or misuse.
Here’s why you will spend a bit more on an Intex pool:
1. Quality – Intex spends more money on materials than any other manufacturer. We don’t skimp on quality.
2. Warranty – Intex backs up everything they sell with a lifetime warranty. If something breaks, they fix or replace it.
3. Service – Intex offers excellent phone customer service and technical support, which is critical for DIY pool builders.
Features of Intex Pools
Intex pools are designed to provide maximum comfort and enjoyment. They are built using quality materials and components.
They come in various sizes and shapes. In addition, they are available in various styles such as freestanding, wall-mounted, and above-ground pools.
Here are some features of Intex pools:
• Durable construction – Intex pools are durable materials that resist corrosion and rusting.
• Easy maintenance – Intex pools are easy to maintain. They do not require much maintenance.
• Versatile – Intex pools are versatile. They can be used for swimming, fishing, boating, water skiing, and other recreational purposes.
• Safety – Intex pools are safe. They are tested and certified by Underwriters Laboratories.
• Affordable – Intex pools are affordable. They are priced reasonably.
• Convenient – Intex pools are convenient. They are easily accessible.
• Efficient – Intex pools are efficient. They consume less electricity than traditional pools.
• Environmentally friendly – Intex pools are environmentally friendly. They are recyclable.
• Waterproof – Intex pools are waterproof. They are resistant to leaks.
• Easy installation – Intex pools are simple to install. They are easy to assemble.
• Easy cleaning – Intex pools are very easy to clean. In addition, they are easy to drain.
• Easy repair – Intex pools are easily repaired. They are easy to fix.
• Easy maintenance- Intex pools are easy to maintain. They do not need regular maintenance.
• Long-lasting – Intex pools last longer than conventional pools.
• Safe – Intex pools are safer than conventional pools.
How Do I Save Money on My Next Pool?
You may have heard about people who save money on their next pool purchase by buying a pre-assembled pool.
This type of pool usually consists of a vinyl liner, decking, and frame. You can find these types of pools at your local home improvement store.
However, if you want to get the best value, you should consider purchasing a prefabricated pool instead.
A prefabricated pool has been manufactured offsite and shipped to your location. These types of pools typically cost less than in-ground pools.
However, they also lack many features that you would expect from an in-ground pool. For example, they often come without a pump or filter system.
What’s more, most prefabricated pools are only suitable for use during the summer months. This is because they cannot withstand freezing temperatures.
The good news is that there are still ways to save money when you buy a new pool. Here are five tips that will help you save money on your next pool purchase:
1) Shop around – Ask friends and family members what they think about the different brands and models of pools that are available today. If they recommend specific brands or models, it might be worth considering them.
2) Compare prices – The price of a prefabricated or in-ground pool varies depending on its size and model. Therefore, comparing prices before making a decision can help you save money.
3) Consider financing options – Financing options such as credit cards, mortgages, and low-interest loans can make pool purchases easier to afford. However, you should always compare loan rates with other lenders before taking out a loan.
4) buy a portable pool online – Buying products online can save you time and money. Online retailers offer free shipping and delivery services. In addition, some companies allow you to return items within 30 days.
5) Look for rebates – Many manufacturers offer rebates and discounts on select products. You can take advantage of these offers by visiting the manufacturer’s website.
How To Choose An Intex Pool
Choosing an Intex pool is easy once you know what you are looking for. As mentioned earlier, Intex makes both in-ground and prefabricated swimming pools.
Here are three things to keep in mind when choosing a pool:
1) Size matters – When selecting a pool, it is essential to consider the size of the area where the pool will be placed.
For example, if you plan to have guests over frequently, then a large pool would be ideal. On the other hand, if you live alone, then a small pool would be sufficient.
2) Material matters – A pool made from concrete is more durable than one made from wood. Therefore, if you prefer a more durable option, then you should go for a concrete pool.
3) Price matters – The cost of a pool depends on its size and material. Therefore, if you want to buy a smaller pool, you’ll need to spend less money.
In conclusion, buying an Intex pool is not difficult. Just follow the tips above, and you’ll find that shopping for a pool becomes much simpler.
What Makes Intex Pools Better Than Others?
Intex pools offer many features that are unavailable elsewhere. For example, some Intex pools come equipped with automatic covers and lights.
Automatic covers open and close automatically when the sun goes down and when it comes up again. Likewise, automatic lights turn on automatically when the sun sets and off when it rises.
These features save homeowners money and time. Most other companies charge extra for these features.
Another feature that Intex offers is a floating deck. Floating decks allow swimmers to enjoy the outdoors without getting wet.
Most other companies don’t offer this option.
Finally, Intex pools are designed to be safe for children. Unfortunately, many other companies use unsafe materials and designs.
For example, some pools contain sharp edges or corners. Intex uses only high-quality materials and safety standards.
Is Intex Really Worth the Money?
Yes! Intex pools are well-made and easy to maintain. Intex pools are easier to clean than most other pools.
This means that you can spend less time cleaning your pool and more time enjoying it.
Intex pools also provide a lifetime warranty. So if something breaks, you won’t need to pay to fix it.
All of these benefits make Intex pools worth every penny.
Do You Need A License To Build A Pool?
Yes. Building a pool requires special training and licensing. Your local building department can tell you if you need a permit to build a pool.
If you plan to install a pool yourself, you may need to take classes first. Then, you’ll need to pass a test.
Once you’ve passed the test, you’ll receive a license to build a pool. Once you have your license, you can start building your pool.
What are the Different Kinds of Pools That Intex Has To Offer?
There are three different types of pools offered by Intex:
Pool Kits – These kits include everything you need to get started. They have a liner, pump, filter, heater, and skimmer.
Custom Built – Custom-built pools are made just for you. You pick out all of the colors and finishes. You even select the size and shape of your pool.
Pre-Assembled – Pre-assembled pools are ready to go. All you have to do is add water and electricity.
How Much Does It Cost To Install An Intex Pool?
The cost to install an Intex pool depends on how big your pool will be.
A small pool (10 feet x 10 feet) costs around $5,000. This includes the pool, liner, pump, filtration system, and heater.
A medium-sized pool (20 feet x 20 feet) costs around $7,500. This includes the pool and liner but not the pump, heater, or filtration system.
A large pool (30 feet x 30 feet) costs around $10,000. This includes everything except the liner.
You can find prices for individual components at intexpools.com/pricing.
Factors That Contribute to The Cost Of Pool
Size – Larger pools require more equipment. For example, larger pools usually require a bigger pump.
Shape – Round pools are cheaper to build than square ones. Rectangular pools are expensive because they’re harder to build.
Style – Some styles look better than others. For example, a round pool looks nicer than a rectangular one.
Materials – Materials like vinyl and fiberglass are much more expensive than concrete.
Labor – Labor costs vary depending on where you live.
Location – Location plays a role in the price of your pool.
Design – Do you want a traditional-style pool with a waterfall feature? Or would you prefer a modern design with sleek lines?
Q: How long does it take to build a pool?
It takes about two weeks to build a pool. However, this varies depending on which type of pool you choose.
Q: What’s the difference between a swimming pool and a spa?
Swimming pools are designed to hold water while spas don’t. Spas are used for relaxation and therapy.
Q: Can I use my existing pool as a spa?
No. You can only use a new pool as a spa.
Q: Is it safe to swim in a pool that has been sitting empty for years?
Yes. A properly maintained pool should be fine. But if there are cracks in the walls or algae growing inside, you shouldn’t use it.
Q: Why should I buy a pre-assembled pool from Intex instead of installing a kit myself?
Installing a kit is easier than installing a custom-made pool. And, if you decide later that you want to change something, you won’t have to call a contractor.
Q: Will my pool leak?
Most pools leak some water over time. If you notice any leaks, make sure to fix them immediately. Otherwise, you could risk damaging the flooring or other parts of your home.